Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mom's Day!

I have to say that Mother's day is always a very happy day for me. First of all I am so lucky to have such an amazing mom myself. Not a day goes by that I don't feel so blessed to have her for a mom, she is my best friend and such an example to me in all things. I am also so lucky to have a great Mother-in-law as well. She is so giving and so talented in so many ways. I am always so grateful for what an amazing son she raised. I know I don't tell either of them nearly enough how lucky we are to have them in our lives...but we love them both so much!

I also was completely spoiled as usual...Chris always does a great job with Mother's day, he must know I really need really need it (ha ha ha!) Anyways I came home from church feeling a little sorry for myself because Chris led me to believe that he hadn't had time to get me anything. And of course in perfect Brittani style I was pouting...yes I am a big pouter (ha ha ha!) Anyways I walked in from church to find this...

I have wanted one of these since we got married, so almost 6 years later and honestly I couldn't be more excited.


I was freaking out when I saw this on the counter...I made cookies right after and they were AMAZING!
My flower from Liddy...she made it in Nursery! I have to say I LOVE her nursery leader's they are seriously so stinking cute!
Cute Chris and Auddy...she is a little obsessed with her daddy!
My two reason's for loving being a mom!
I am a little obsessed with this little one, she is so sweet !
Our after church tradition...eggs and toast. Lydia get's home and pulls the chair right out to start the toast, we don't even have to tell her (ha ha ha!)
My little munchkin...love that girl!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, I am SO with you.... LOVE Mother's Day and all of the spoiling!! It's just great. Your little girls are just too cute. Love their skirts. Oh, and I love your new couch and ottoman!

P.S. See, your hair looks cute curly.... mine is like 10 times bigger than yours! hahaha!

Ashley King said...

The pic of you with the girls is adorable. And yay for a KitchenAid! We got one for our wedding & they are seriously amazing. They have so many attachments too. I love mine.

Meg said...

wow. good job Chris. Hope you rewarded him accordingly.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer