Thursday, May 26, 2011

Liddy and Peyt...adventures at the aquarium!

I know I say it all the time but I feel so lucky that Lyd has such great friends. I especially feel lucky that her favorite little BFF is Peyton. They play so well together, and who are we kidding Peyton is just the sweetest little thing. A while back we went to the aquarium and Lydia was so excited that Peyton got to come too. Everything is more fun with a friend, and it is always nice to be able to just walk and observe more then entertain (ha ha ha!)
Love these little girls!
Auds along for the ride...being a perfect angel as usual (ha ha ha!)
BFF's
We were lucky and got there just as they were feeding the penguins. Not going to lie those penguins are DARLING...I kind of want one of my own (ha ha ha!)
SSSOOO CUTE!


2 comments:

The Richards said...

We love the aquarium... especially when the weather isn't the best cause it gets you out of the house. Your girls are so cute! I can't believe Audrey is almost 8 months. It all goes way too fast.

Hansen Family said...

Those are some cute girls! Peyton loved going with you she had such a great time! Peyton is lucky to have a friend like lydia


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer