Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I'm a believer!

This little "DIVA" got to perform in her second dance recital this past Friday June 3rd...and to say that she ROCKED would be an understatement! It was so much fun watching her up on that stage, with her big smile. We did a "Broadway" theme this year and her class danced to the song "I'm a believer" from Shrek the musical. She Loves the movie Shrek so she was so excited that, that was her song. Her whole class did such a great job and it was a magical night for all of us!
She also loved watching the other girls perform, she even came home and wanted to listen to the C.D. and perform the dances, her own way!
My tiny dancer
Showing me a part in her dance!
Love that smile!
"And then I saw her face...now I'm a believer!"
SSSSOOOOO SWEET!



5 comments:

Kassey said...

love love love! I was almost in tears watching my little one in her first recital this year. We've really come full circle now!

Emily Call said...

She's so adorable! You did awesome with the recital. Caitlin kept saying how that was so much fun and that it was the best night ever! Thanks for all you do for my girls.

Meg said...

Britt, the dress rehearsal was awesome so I can only imagine how the real deal was. I was gushing with pride watching Liddy perform and I'm not even her mom--so I can only imagine:) Good job and I hope you're having fun in Powell. Hurry home cause I miss your guts!

Pew Family said...

How adorable! That is so sweet, she looks so cute! Taking after her mama! Kennedy has her first dance recital on Monday. Hopefully it goes just as well for her:)

anne said...

She is growing up!!! I can't believe what a big girl she is ...and ofcourse a dancer. :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer