Wednesday, June 15, 2011

8 is GREAT!!!


Little Miss Audrey is 8 months and getting cuter by the day. I have had so much fun with this little girlie, and it is so much fun to see her getting bigger. Sometimes she will do something and all I can think is "is she really old enough to be doing that?" And yes she is, with your second it just goes by so much faster, and you want them to stay little so much more. Here are a few fun things about little Auds!

-Sleeping: Still loves her sleep, she has even modified her sleeping schedule to help me get my run in in the morning no problem! She was even great at Lake Powell, and slept just about anywhere we put her...love it!

-Eating: This girl loves her food. If you have ever seen the movie "Little shop of horrors" they always say "Feed me Seymour" and that is a line Little Audrey hears quite often. She will eat anything you give her but some of her favorite are strawberries, tortilla's, mango, baby mum mum's, gold fish, and she loves any babyfood you give her...well except for the green veggies she does gag on those unfortunately.

-Mobility: She is rolling over, and scooting around on her back and her tummy. She would stand all day long if she could and will walk along the couch without a problem. She still isn't crawling (thank goodness...my life is going to be turned upside down, ha ha ha!) But she will pull herself up onto her knees and rock. She will even launch herself at things that she wants to get to, I think she is going to be just like her sister and be fearless!

-Giggles: This little girl loves to giggle, and she is quite the observer. She loves to see what people are doing and be apart of all the action.

She is honestly such a fun addition to our family, I feel so lucky to be Auds and Lyds mom! Not a day goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars that I have my family to share my life with.


0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer