Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Soccer Graduation!

Liddy Bug had her soccer graduation...it was a bit of a battle to get her there every week but once she was there she LOVED it! I am glad that we only did the little mini class and not the real thing this year. I do think she will be more ready next year and I am excited to see her running around actually playing soccer and not just doing little drills!

If you know Lydia you know that she is not a shy little girl, but when she is around people she doesn't know she is deathly shy...it sort of breaks my heart but it is something that we will have to work on with her and hopefully something that she will get over!


As part of their reward they had a fun sports bounce house...the kids loved it!
Being ssssooooo shy while getting her award certificate
She always got so excited about the treat, and she loved her medal too!




0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer