Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cash Turns 1

Yes I am posting out my best friends little guy...to say that we love Cash is an understatement (We are totally OBSESSED with him!) Meg did the cutest birthday party EVER and I was the photographer because her camera is broken so I am not going to post the whole slew since she hasn't even seen these pics yet (sorry Meg they are being e-mailed even as I type this post.) Anyways she did a $ theme since his name is CASH...ha ha ha! He is such a cutie and we are so happy that he is apart of their family because we sort of feel like we are apart of their family as well...we are adopted Miller's (ha ha ah!) So anyways Happy Birthday little Cash and P.S. only 15 more years til you can date Audrey:)
Meg and Cash...I feel really bad I didn't get any pics of Colby and Cash (sorry.)
Isn't he such a little stud...she dresses him so stinking cute!
She had Cash things all over the house and even had some fun money games which the kids LOVED!!! So cute:)


0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer