Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thanksgiving Point

Well I lucked out and some really good friends of ours gave Chris a "Thank-you" for selling them their house and gave him a $100 gift card to Thanksgiving Point. Well I am lucky because Chris let me get a family pass for the year there with it. We went today and it was so much fun! I am excited to be able to take advantage of all the fun things we can do there all year long...and my guests even get 50% off...woohoo!

It was such a nice quiet day, there were literally like 10 other kids total and a couple of families from my ward ended up being there so that was fun to have some company while the kids played. It was Audrey's first time playing in the dino digging section and let's just say she is going to have one sandy diaper tonight (yes I caught her eating it more then once...parent of the year right here:) Anyways Lydia was so excited when I told her we can go back to the dino museum every week if she wants and I am too I like getting out of the house and she loves Dinosaurs...win, win!
Audrey eyeing her future snack while mommy is talking (ha ha ha!)
Lydia in Heaven playing in sand!
Cute Peyton Liddy's best friend EVER...they really are two pea's in a pod!



1 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I love those 2 girls and how cute they are together! I really should start blogging again


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer