Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Independance day!

We had such a fun time this weekend. We went to Chris' parents cabin up in Kamas. We did so many fun things while we were there. We went to the Oakley rodeo friday night. We went to the parade, shopping at the outlets. We even went down the river in a raft a few times. It was so much fun. And will definitely be a 4th of July we won't soon forget.
As soon as we got there Lydia had to get right on the tramp with Bode and Raini
She likes being on the tramp, but her footing isn't as good as i'm sure she would like it to be.

Liddy-Lou hanging out on the hammock with Dad while we were all getting ready to go to the rodeo.

Lydia watching the rodeo in her new boots!

Just getting settled...we had the best seats. The sun was at our backs and we were actually really close. Lydia loved watching the clown but got a little restless between each rider because there is a little down time.

Lindsey, Justin, Chris, Lydia and me
Watching the fireworks after the rodeo, It was Lydia's first experience and I'm not sure how much she liked it.

Clint, Patrice, Raini and Bode all watching the fireworks...I love the look on Bode's face.

I don't know if the kids really understood the whole concept of the parade but I sure as heck excited for it.

Lydia and Raini with Grandma at the Oakley Parade.

Lydia wanted to run around and socialize with all the people at the parade...she is definitely giving us a run for our money!

The colorguard

The high school band

While we were at the parade the boys took Wayne golfing as his father's day present. After the parade we went to the outlet's in Park City and then we met up with the boys at the "Rhode Island diner" in Oakley. It was a pretty good little place minus a hairy incedent with Lindsey's lunch (ha ha ha!)

Justin and Lindsey

The kids playing before we went to church
We had so much fun this weekend. A big Thank-you to Wayne and Robin for making this weekend such a fun and memorable one!




5 comments:

Pew Family said...

What fun things you and your family have been doing lately! I love the Oakley Rodeo and Lake Powell so much, we have lots in common! Don't think I've forgotten about asking you to go running either, my injury has taken me longer to get over than I anticipated so I'm still on about 4 & 5 miles trying to work through it. But I promise I'll let you know when I go for some long runs!

Allyson White said...

Thank for finding me. Lydia is adorable and I love seeing all of the family pictures--the Knudsens are the best!

Staci Davies said...

We enjoying seein you all from a distance. You did have good seats :) That was a fun rodeo eh. Harder with the babes, but still way fun. Looks like you've been up to lots of fun things this summer, love the pics

Sarah said...

You guys have been having such a fun and busy summer! Lydia is so dang cute, I LOVE that green dress with polkadots on it. So cute!

NatBug said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love all of the pics you took. Lydia is starting to get quite the personality isn't she? She's adorable. Love your hair with the cute little braid thing.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer