Monday, July 20, 2009

Pierce family Reunion!

My grandma Pierce she is 85 and still totally with it.
The family...we weren't all there but it was still fun to see everyone who did come!

We had the Pierce family reunion over at our clubhouse this year. It was a blast my cousin Sally brought her kids over early and all the kids just played at the pool. Then that evening everyone came over for dinner, games and movies in the theater. It was so fun catching up and it was a special treat to meet my mom's cousin Larry from my Grandpa Pierce's side.


0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer