Thursday, November 3, 2011

Kid's Halloween Party!

Our cute neighbor's up the street hosted a FABULOUS family halloween party. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to make, but boy am I SO glad we did. They went ALL OUT. The kids had yummy pizza, then played outside for a bit. Afterwards the kids decorated cookies, made spooky puppets, and went through their spook alley in the basement where the kids got to find friends like Dora, Belle, Buzz and many more. It was SO much fun, we were so glad we were able to make it!

P.S. My visiting teacher's husband does a charity where if you donate canned food he takes your kids Halloween pics for free...such a great idea! Anyways the girls were still happy after the party so we headed straight there and I will say he did a great job and was DARLING with my girls!
The cute halloween pic by Kevin Lunt photograpy
I didn't get a lot of pics, but honestly if I had left Audrey in this swing I am pretty sure she would have been content til next week (ha ha ha!)
The cute spooky treats that were provided
My little witch playing "Haunted House!"


0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer