Sunday, November 13, 2011

A sneak peak!


Our good friend Andee Mcdonald did my family shots. My parents LOVED our so much so my dad got that for my mom for her birthday. We wanted some fall shots and we were so lucky to have the weather cooperate. It had snowed off and on all day but I seriously think they turned out darling. Thanks again to Andee I seriously can not
say enough nice things about her, we just feel lucky to know her! Check out her blog at andeesphotos.blogspot.com or her website www.andeemcdonaldphotography.com!

My darling parents!

Liddy we a bit freezing and highly uncooperative while the photographer was taking pics...ha ha ha
Little stinker was more concerned with the geese then getting her picture taken (ha ha ha!)
My brother Derek...I am pretty sure this picture will be on the back of one of his books he writes. He is destined to be a famous author for sure.



My brother Tyler...yes ladies he is single so if you have anyone to set him up with let me know (my kids need some cousins ASAP...ha ha ha!)
Our little family

A picture of Chris and I w/o kids...very rare (ha ha ha!)
I love Audrey's face...you can tell she is totally holding in a laugh!
Love the red in the background...so CUTE!!!
Nana and Grandpa LOVE their granddaughters...and they love them too!
My dad made the mistake of running through a bunch of birds while holding Liddy's hand and scared her half to death so we were trying to get her happy again!
Love, Love, Love this photo...the colors couldn't have worked any better!



8 comments:

Emily Judd said...

wow! that last shot is amazing!

Jake and Kim said...

Brit these pictures are amazing!! Your parents are so cute :) Love love that last one!

Kara said...

Gorgeous! I love them!!!

Meg said...

Andee is Awesome!! Your family looks BEAUTIFUL. Your parents are darling and so are your bros. I love your color scheme going on!! May I please have one of the Knudsen clan for Christmas if I'm a really good girl?:) Let's replace the one of you and Chris from our wedding, shall we? It has only been 7 years...lol.

P.S. Will you be my personal shopper next time we take family photos?

Elaine said...

These pictures are adorable! Your family is so stinkin cute! You are one hot mama, and tell your mom that I say she looks amazing!

Momma Fish said...

What a beautiful family.

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Wow, Britt, these are all just precious!! Your little family is so stinkin cute :)

NatBug said...

These pictures are just darling! I love your color scheme, it worked really well with the color of the fall leaves and the snow...perfect timing! She does a beautiful job on your pics, I just wish I could afford her!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer