Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome back...Simon!

Well it has been a long time since I have posted...life has been a bit CRAZY to say the least!

Anyways here are a few things I haven't been able to post about and probably won't get around to...
1. We had a great Thanksgiving spent with family and friends. Got some snowboarding in, ate some yummy food and played Settlers!
2. Saw Twilight, other then the totally cheesy wolf seen I LOVED it! I am already excited for the last one to come out!
3. Did some black Friday shopping. We live a block away from Walmart and we had to park all the way by the clubhouse...to say that it was CRAZY would be an understatement. We got very few things, sleep but we had a lot of laughs, and I got rammed by quite a few carts from psycho lady at walmart. I don't think that I will ever do that again (unless I have a big item in mind.) I value my sleep way to much, and I think Chris realized I am not a fun person to be around on no sleep (ha ha ha!)
4. Audrey got her first hair cut...I was so glad I paid to have it done after seeing how wiggley she was, I had debated but if I had tried pretty sure it would've been butchered!
5. The most important and exciting new for our family is....
SIMON "the elf" is back!!!
We have had so much fun looking for Simon each morning. Lydia found him in the fridge, in her barbie's tub taking a break, on top of the star on the Christmas tree, sneaking some gold fish from the pantry and today she found him cuddling with Snow White!

Can I just say I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Christmas time with a toddler...SO MUCH FUN!


2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

um i TOTALLY LOVE that picture with Simon and Snow White. Adorable. And love the gingerbread house!

Meg said...

Simon, you rascal you! Hope he remembers what he is supposed to be doing and not getting distracted by eating, baths, and snuggling with girls:)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer