Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Temple Square Lights

Let me just start by saying if you know me you know that I LOVE the holiday's basically Thanksgiving til New Years is my FAVORITE time of year. I love the smell, the lights, the treats, the songs (yes I LOVE the music being played after Thanksgiving.) I loved going to see the lights every year as a kid so after being married for 6 1/2 yrs. I was finally able to convince Chris A.K.A Scrooge...he hates that kind of stuff, to go to see the lights at Temple Square. I can also officially say I think it is going to take another 6 yrs to get him back. It was fun to take the kids but it was SO crowded. We had a lot of fun with the couples in our ward that we went with, and we were glad that they were able to get us to go!
The kids weren't quite as excited as I had hoped...ha ha ha my unreal expectations coming out for sure!
Audrey was a snug as a bug in a rug!
Liddy did love playing with any kid she could find!
Yup gotta get a one armed photo in their
Not going to lie..."I'm in Love, I'm in Love and I don't care who konw's it"-Buddy Elf
It was so crowded it took us 10 minutes waiting in line just to get up to see the Christ statue...one of my all time favorite parts of Temple square for sure though!
It was also FREEZING
Merry, Merry Christmas...and Bah Humbug!




1 comments:

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

SOO fun!! I really wish we had done the lights this year with our boys, makes me sad :(


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer