Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Miller Time Fun!

So a month or so ago we went on such a fun trip with our good friends the Miller's. They drove their AMAZING motorhome down to Mesquite and we all stayed at "The Solstice" this really nice RV park resort.
Friday we got there and got all set up went to a super yummy mexican restaurant and we actually got to go and see Colby's nieces compete at their soccer tournament.

Saturday the boys headed out golfing and Meg and I headed to Vegas with the kid's for some OutLet's shopping. The deals were awesome and it was fun to head into Vegas, even if it was only for a few hours. Heading back we almost ran out of gas and Siri was no help (ha ha ha!) That night we had a yummy BBQ dinner with Colby's brother and sister-in-law and we watched movies in the Club house at the resort.

Sunday we headed to Logan Dale Trails for such a fun razor, dirt bike and 4-wheeling outing. I don't think my kids have ever been so dirty and they were in heaven. I also have to say I am OBSESSED with their Razor...pretty sure I want one for our family when our kids are older. If you haven't ever been on one they are SO fun!!! That night we got some yummy pizza hut and hung out watching movies in the RV!

Monday we were headed home! After an interesting experience at a Country Club for breakfast with kids....I will never do that again! We were headed home! It was such a fun trip with our BFF's as always!
The picture doesn't do it justice she was CAKED in dirt seriously so bad!
Lydia's just laying in the dirt...makes sense right (ha ha ha!)
Meg and Cash...Cash and Audrey were competing for who could eat the most s and in one day!
Jen, Colby's sister-in-law on her dirt bike (yes she is that cool that she has her own dirt bike and all the gear...I want to be like her when I grow up, ha ha ha!)
Jackson, Colby's nephew he lead Meg and I on our Razor Adventure!
I don't think that this picture can do it justice how much fun Chris had riding this thing! He is OBSESSED, seriously!




0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer