Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Let's go fly a kite

Last weekend it was quite "blustery" as Lydia says! So we got a costco kite and headed out. Well of course as soon as we did the wind died so after going to three...yes I said three different parks we called it quits. We then went out Saturday headed to Providence Hall Jr. High (at the top of a mountain) and the kite flew like it was headed back to heaven! It was a fun day and a fun outing for our family!

P.S. I have taken a bit of a technology break...I figure I can ease my way back into it I had found it was taking up so much of my time and I wasn't being the mom I wanted to be. So I may post once or twice a month but nothing like I was, so please don't feel bad if I haven't commented on everyone else's blogs I haven't been on for a LONG time! I am excited to get caught up one of these days on all the fun stuff that has been going on in everyone's lives:)




2 comments:

Emily Judd said...

way to go on taking a technology break. you are amazing. i need to get some self control! love all your posts. that leprechaun was pretty destructive! :)

Allyson White said...

Fun to see a current update of your cute family, and I totally get the technology thing (I don't have time to blog, but love looking at updates of others). Say "hi" to Chris for us!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer