Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Verdict

The Case of the Knudsen sisters:

The Facts: Lydia Threw a kid's hand rake at Audrey's face cutting her on her face and inside her mouth.
The Evidence: Audrey bleeding profusely from the mouth, and the green hand rake only inches away.
The Culprit: Lydia Ann Knudsen
The consequence: Audrey's mouth got infected. Had to go to the dr. where when he opened her mouth puss cam pouring out and had a horrible fever for a few days. Luckily with a tetnus shot and some antibiotics she was back to being her self.
The Verdict: Girls fight too...everyone who tells me girls are so much easier at this age because they don't fight sorry don't believe it.
The Assailant...looks sweet doesn't she
The Victim= this picture sort of shows how swollen the right side of her face was but this was after a day of antibiotics so it had gone done quite a bit!


5 comments:

Emily Judd said...

oh my goodness! that looks awful! poor audrey! and seriously, that pergola is huge! its going to be awesome!

Ashley King said...

I think girls are sometimes MORE deviant than boys. Breklyn is the aggressor at our house 90% of the time (not that Dane is quite old enough to really defend himself yet) and boy is she SNEAKY when she does it too! Girls are trouble :) Poor Audrey though, hope she is feeling better!

Jake and Kim said...

Oh my gosh that is so sad!!! Recalling some of the things I did to my sister growing up...Ya I don't believe it either.

Meg said...

Glad she is feeling better!

NatBug said...

Oh, I believe it! I may not have girls myself, but next door live two of the naughtiest little girls I have ever met, they are always at each other! Glad she is ok, scary about the infection.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer