Sunday, April 15, 2012

Museum Playdate

My good friend Emily planned a fun play date at the Utah Museum of Natural History! If you haven't been to this museum it is well worth the trip. My kids LOVE this place. It was fun to have other kids with us (it slowed Lydia down a little bit...so we weren't running through the entire museum like usual.) And I liked being able to chat with friends along the way!
Little Auddy
Liddy playing in the cute little interactive river
I love the glass floors throughout the museum...so cool!
The kids playing in the sand box!
The Dino excavation site



1 comments:

Meg said...

Your girls look so cute in their dresses!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer