Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Valentines 2012

Valentines was so fun this year...who are we kidding everything is so much more fun with a toddler who is now getting holidays and all the fun that goes along with it. And yes I am loving it was well since who are we kidding I get a little into holidays!


I didn't get any pictures but Chris and I also celebrated the BEST valentines ever. First of all my good friend Jeni took my kids literally ALL day and night so Chris and I could go skiing. It was such a great night fresh snow and no lines whatsoever! We then hit up Silver Fork for dinner. It was such a great night overall we got to talk and spend time doing what we love. I even skiied and who are we kidding I LOVE skiing...I still love snowboarding but I think that I may love skiing more (sorry to my board!) Overall it was such a fun night and I felt so lucky to be able to spend it with my fabulous hubby!!!
Cupid left some valentines for my girls on the front door...they were so excited to see what Cupid left them!
Cupid also "Heart Attacked" our kids...they loved all the hearts!
Can you tell she was excited?
They were both most excited about the valentines books they got...love it!


Lydia's Valentines for her pre-school class!
You've got the "WRITE" stuff...Love Lydia!
Happy Valentines 2012



0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer