Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mother's Day in Poop City!

Well I know that this is a little late but better late than never. For Mother's day this year my parents had their Park City condo for the weekend. So Friday night we headed up there for some of my mom's amazing taco's and 7 layered dip. Saturday morning my mom and I headed to the outlets and my dad went on a 65 mile bike ride and Chris caught up on some much needed sleep. It was a beautiful day and we actually found a lot of cute stuff. Then that afternoon we went and saw the new Star Trek movie...now I want to clarify right now I am in no way a treky but I will say what I saw of the movie (i.e. when I wasn't out in the hall with Lydia) I loved. After the movie we went to the Gateway grille. If you are ever in Kamas and looking for a great place to eat go there, it is so dang good. It may be in Kamas but it is very upscale food with a home town feel. Our meal was absolutely amazing and the desserts were even better. Plus you don't have to bother with the crowds of Park City. Overall it was a great weekend. Sunday Chris woke up with Lydia so I could actually get ready without the little toad and we went to church and the ward gave out some pretty amazing cookies. Then we had kababs at my parents and had a chance to visit with Chris mom and both grandparents. Overall it was a great mother's day and still a little hard to believe that I am a mom, but I love it. My amazing mom, I love my mom so much and hope that I can be 1/2 the mom that she is.
Lydia playing by Grandpa's pride and joy...his bike!

Lydia getting her game face on for a little shopping at the outlets.


She had to ride the car with Kermit...we watch Sesame Street every day!



She wasn't loving the helicoptor, as soon as it started moving she wanted out.




She fell asleep on the ride home from the outlets, that's usually how I feel after shopping too.

I thought my parents creme' brule looked so amazing and it tasted as good as it looked.

My cute parents...thanks again for an amazing weekend.

There is nothing better than spending time together as a family!
Ah do I haveta take a picture?

1 comments:

Sarah said...

That looks like so much fun... I think I really need a vacation. At least I get to go to Panguitch this weekend (haha!)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer