Saturday, May 30, 2009

Academy of Dance Spring '09 Recital

Well last night was my dance studio's first spring concert. I was so proud of all my little girls and how hard they worked. It went off without a hitch and I think that they all did an absolutely amazing job. I seriously love that I get to teach dance and I seriously feel so blessed that not only do I get to do what I love but it also allows me to be able to stay home with Liddy. Anyways here are some pics, I think that their costumes are darling, but then again the girls in them are what make them sparkle. Also a HUGE thanks to my best friend Meg, my sister-in-law Lindsey, my mother-in-law Robin and especially my MOM. They were all such a huge help and really the show would not happen without them. So thanks you guys are the best and I love ya to death!My little 2-4 yr old class (there are really 7 in the class but only 3 signed up in time to get costumes...I thought it still turned out darling with just the three!)
My Girls just wanna have fun...they are so stinkin cute!

L.O.V.E. girls doing their kick line!


Twist and Shout...they were my only 2-4 yr old class that could do the dance with just a little help in the front, they were awesome!


Disturbia...don't they look tough (ha ha ha!) They seriously rocked!

Great balls of fire...This little class is so good and I must say their's is one of my favorite costumes.
I will survive, they stole the show this class was absolutely amazing and they worked really hard to make it that way!

Feedback, my oldest girls hip hop...they are all so amazing and have made such huge improvements I am so proud of this class!

A.B.C. they are so cute and have the best showmanship...I loved their costumes as well.

Life of the party...ok so I think I really love all of the costumes!

My oldest girls have only taken jazz since January and they were busting out back leaps, pirouette's and in class they are starting to get their fuetay's I really am so proud of them.


The way I are...They did such a good job!

The finale...what a relief to have it over. I am so excited for August already. Next year I am doing a Disneyland Theme and I am pretty stoked about it so if you know anyone that lives in my area looking for dance, send them my way!

10 comments:

VanOrden Family said...

We want Melia to start she is 3.5, When & where is it? Cost? E-mail me
Paulv801@mac.com

Sarah said...

yes, e-mail me too. sjerman16@yahoo.com. We think we might be moving your way next year, and if it's not too far from me, I wouldn't mind driving my girls once a week. We haven't loved the studio we are at this year. Let me know!

Dave and Lindsay said...

Britt!!! I can't believe how many girls you have. I had no idea you had that many, that is so wonderful, congrats & all your girls look so dang cute in their costumes!! I'm glad your recital went well!!!

NatBug said...

WOW Brit! I am totally impressed! You have quite the group of girls there, it sure looks like business is booming for you! I love the costumes too, they are so adorable!!! I just hope that one day I have a little girl and can put her in dance to have all of that fun!

Ashley King said...

Oh. My. Gosh! Their little outfits are soooo cute. I bet that whole thing was quite the feat to pull off! I'm super impressed.

Meg said...

Britt, once again you pulled off an amazing dance recital! I am so proud of you and your studio. You go girl. I can't wait to help you at every recital you have in the future! The costumes were so stinkin' cute. Can't wait to see Liddy dance in these things! Love you. -me

Lauren Rawlings said...

Hey Brit, Tyler gave me your blog so I could check it out and see pictures of Lydia. She is so cute! Looks like you're having a great time teaching dance and those girls all look great in their costumes. Hope everything is going well with you!

Kara said...

Wow Britt, I had no idea you had that many girls and that many classes. I wish I lived closer so Mads could take lessons from you. Maybe we'll live in SL Valley again, when she's old enough to dance (probably should start walking first). :)

wren photography said...

Hey Britt it's me Kassey!
I LOVE YOUR BLOG and i'm soo glad I found it. Baysil is 18 months now so I guess I'll be sending her your way in another 6 to get started on those dance lessons!
I'm so proud of your studio and all you've accomplished!! you're amazing!

WaterTown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/dua-langkah-mudah-pindah-faskes-bpjs-kesehatan


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer