Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sunny Sunday's

I don't know if everyone is like us but I look forward to Sunday's for a couple of reasons. Number one it feels like life slows down for 2.5 seconds which is much needed by the end of the week. And number two because we always have Sunday dinner with either my parents or Chris' parents. I know we are old enough and now that we have a kid we should be doing Sunday dinners at our own house but I just love going and having my mom and mother-in-laws cooking. Needless to say I am not the best cook. Anyways this Sunday was no exception I called my mom and even though she wasn't sure if we were coming she had plenty of good food and afterwards we went out on the deck and Lydia played with her G-pa. It was a great afternoon and just added to why I love Sunday's so much! Lydia eating her all time favorite snack...Gold fish. I swear that child is obsessed.
I love her little sunflower outfit.

Climbing on the rocks with G-pa. She would take all the little rocks she could find and throw them off the wall, it was pretty cute and even though my dad was right there she was pretty fearless.



Look what I can do!



Sitting on Nana and G-pa's rocking chairs. I don't think she would remember but right after she was born she was extremely colicky and my dad used to rock her in that chair to get her to sleep so I could get some rest.

0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer