Saturday, June 27, 2009

Livin' it up at the hotel Mirage, Lake powell!

Lake powell

Ok so these pictures are in absolutely no particular order. My computer was acting crazy and not downloading pictures the way I was putting them in , and then for some reason I can't move them once they are on the post.

Anyways we were so fortunate to be invited on yet another amazing vacation to Lake Powell with my Parents. We stayed in the slip in Bullfrog and we had so much fun . The weather for the most part was really good and we have lot's of good food mixed with good friends and family and over all it was an absolute blast.
Playing softball at the high school, I have never laughed so hard. Tyler slid every time he went to third and it was hillarious.
Playing at the playground.

That is one rock I wouldn't want to hit, they are standing on a rock in the middle of the channel.

One of the nights there was a rain storm blowing in so we drove up to the high school and played a friendly game of soft ball. It was pretty funny my dad and Tyler got pretty competitive and everyone kept joking that we were trying to copy "Twilight" it was actually really fun and will most likely become a lake Powell tradition.

There was a fun playground at the school, so Lydia was somewhat entertained during the game.

Tyler and Brad jumping into the slip next to us...if you can't tell all the crap from the entire lake was stuck in that slip and they were so funny because they thought it was so cool to jump into it.

Daddy giving Lydia a bath in her own Lake Powell hot tub!

Cookies with mommy...Lydia probably put on a few oz while the rest of us put on a few pounds. The food was so dang good.

Lydia loves sharing gatorade with Chris...she recently learned how to suck out of a straw which makes restaurant dining so much easier.

Chris trying out his new father's day gift...he almost landed his roll this trip so we are convinced that the wake board was worth it.

Sean and Brad Tyler's roomates...they were funny guys. Thanks Sean for making it a Jai Ho vacation (ha ha ha!)

My cute brother Tyler, Ok so I know I am his older sister but I think that he is the cutest kid ever. He was hillarious on this trip with all his unmeant to be funny comments.

On the way to a ski run in the morning we found a boat full of Lake Powell workers who were stranded so we ended up towing them back to the rental dock. They were trying to walk their boat back to the dock along the tires...it was pretty funny!

My amazing husband...I swear I love him more than he will ever know.

My cute mom, she was awesome this trip she water skiied almost every morning with my dad and I and she even surfed.

My darling Aunt Roberta. This was her first real trip to lake Powell and she lived it up. It was so much fun having her there, and she was really determined to ski.

Lydia in her awesome muscle girl swimsuit!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Oh, how fun! I love Lake Powell, and it looks like your family does it perfect!! Um... and when did Tyler grow up so much (and he's hot:)!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer