Saturday, June 27, 2009

Happy Father's day!

Ok ok so I know that father's day was forever ago but I left my camera at my SIL's house so I haven't been able to blog about it. Anyways this year Chris got super spoiled he has been completely obsessed with tree farms. He made friends with a little old guy that owns a tree farm off of Dimple dell and so we went and got him a mature sub-alpine tree for our front yard. We realized really quickly that having clay is makes things somewhat difficult, but it made for quite the show watching Chris and Justin put the tree in. He also got a much needed wake board. My parents old one was extremely uncomfortable for Chris and his new one is so much better. Anyways I feel so lucky that I am married to such an amazing person who loves our daughter more than anything else in this world.

Now as for my dad what else can I say except for he is the most amazing dad ever. He is so hardworking and so committed to everything he does. He is always there when you need him and he would do anything for his kids and his grand kid (ha ha ha!) Anyways I feel so blessed to have such an amazing dad! So happy father's day daddy.

0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer