Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Oh Boy!

Well my best friend Meg is having a baby BOY, at the end of the month!!! We had her shower at my house this weekend, it was a lot of fun and she got a ton of cute stuff. I'm so excited for Meg and Colby we have been waiting for them to have a baby so they don't get sick of us and our "KID" (ha ha ha!) Anyways Meg we love you and we couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! We can't wait for little "mini miller" to finally make his debut!!! Best of luck on the last couple of weeks and just know you are going to be one amazing Mama! Bode and Raini stayed the night, and Patrice picked them up at the shower. Lydia had a blast with her cousins, and all I've heard every morning since is "Raini, Raini, Raini!"
Meg opening some of her great presents!

She got such cute stuff, and had so many friends come!



There were a lot of kids too!


1 comments:

Meg said...

Britt, thanks for the post and the great shower. The food was awesome and your house was great to host all those kiddos. You're the best and I love you so much.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer