Monday, November 30, 2009

So much to be thankful for!

We had such a great Thanksgiving. Thursday morning Chris went and played football and I hung out with Lydia watched the Parade and went running. Then we headed to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. First of all I must say I am so thankful for my mom, she cooked everything and she went all out this year. Now I don't eat turkey but I must say that this one looked amazing (my dad got me a rotisserie chicken this year!) Anyways it was so fun to all be together and my Grandma and Grandpa Favatella even made it down from Eureka! The highlight though was Derek and Tyler dancing with Lydia. It was hillarious Lydia was a little scared of Derek (I think the new beard threw her off!) But she was having so much fun dancing so she was crying and dacing at the same time it was awesome! Doesn't it look like something out of a magazine?
Yum, Yum...notice my dad is in shorts ha ha ha!


The feast!

Tyler kept Lydia entertained during dinner, he even busted out his joe dirt hat with mullet included!



Lydia crying but still dancing!




The dance party!


2 comments:

NatBug said...

Your Thanksgiving looked really nice and relaxing. Your brothers seem like they would be a riot to be around!

Jake and Kim said...

Haha poor Lydia just couldn't help but dance!!! Fun!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer