Monday, November 16, 2009

Once there was a snow man!

I woke up Sunday afternoon from my nap to the sound of a snowball hitting our bedroom window followed by "MMMMMMOOOOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!" When I went out back this is what I found...Chris and Lydia's snowman
Chris putting on the 2nd head!

Lydia by her first snowman!


Lydia and her best friend following right behind.



Lydia copying what Che' does when he is outside.
All I have to say is that I am married to one amazing man, who are we kidding he let me take a two and a half hour nap and while I was doing that he got Lydia in tights, and jeans (she is getting her snow pants for christmas) took her out and built her one cute little snowman. He also spent our Saturday evening hooking che up with a sweet new doggy igloo and he rigged it with a heating lamp to keep him warm. Anyways what I am really trying to say is that I don't say it enough how blessed I am to have Chris for a husband. He works so hard and provides so much for our family without complaint. He truly is my best friend, and partner in crime. He is an amazing dad with such a soft spot for his little Liddy. We love you babe and hope you know you are APPRECIATED!!!


5 comments:

l.k. said...

oh... that is so cute!

Jake and Kim said...

You guys are so cute! Those pics of daddy/daughter working so hard to build a snowman are priceless..

Meg said...

chris seems more excited about the snowman than Lydia does:0) So, the snowball hitting the window.....was that Chris throwing it at the window, trying to wake you up? or was he throwing it for Che'? What was the deal with that??

Andee said...

Seriously...so cool of him. I have such a hard time getting motivated to go out in snow. :) You guys look like you're doing great. We really need to hang out!

Jill Bowcutt said...

Cute blog! Don't tell Jared but I pretty much spent a lot of my day reading it. If he asks, I was really busy cleaning and doing laundry ok :) Lydia is so cute. I love how in love she is with Che. So cute. Get me your email address and I'll send you an invite to my pathetic blog! Or just email me at jjbowcutt@yahoo.com and then I'll have your email. Are we running on Friday morning?


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer