Sunday, November 1, 2009

The church is true again!

Ok, ok the church has always been true but for the first time in 5 months as a family we all went to all three hours of Church. Why do you ask...because Lydia is now in NURSERY! I have been in the primary for the past 5 months and Chris has tried with all his heart to make it through the last two hours by himself but Lydia can be one tough cookie, especially around nap time. Anyways I was a little nervous about how Lydia was going to be in Nursery, I thought that it might take her a minute to feel comfortable but Oh no not Lydia. We went to one of the three nursery's and found which one Lydia would be going to. When we walked in all the kids were sitting at a little table and without even thinking twice Lid went found a seat and didn't look back. It was so funny she could not have even cared if we were there or not. It was so funny because I went into primary and was telling one of the other teachers why I was late and I was telling her I felt bad because Lydia didn't really care if I was there...and she said oh ya you should feel bad your child is so well adjusted (ha ha ha!) Anyways I know I should feel lucky, and who knows it may not always be like that but I just have a hard time believing that my baby is growing up.

My little toad is growing up!


She was a little onry after church...


but nothing daddy couldn't help with!







I had to put these in too, I took off her dress and she decided to do a little spa treatment with her yogurt!










8 comments:

Meg said...

I told Chris, but meant to tell you, she looked so adorable at church today!! She and Sam should hook up.

Momma Fish said...

She was awesome in nursery. It was like she had been there for months. She just bounced along to all of the songs and was SO DARLING!! So glad we are blog buds now!

Sarah said...

Okay, story of my life. I finally begged the nursury to take Bear a couple months early, so he's a regular now. I'm so glad she likes it, it makes it so much easier.

Heather Strong said...

Church is so tough with a baby and toddler. Emmett LOVED nursery the first day and then every Sunday after that has been a screaming/crying/sobbing uncontrollably fit. I teach Primary, too, and we just can't get him to go back into nursery!

Jake and Kim said...

haha yes I hear dairy products are great for the skin!! I l love her tights! She is growing up so fast!!

holly said...

so awesome that she loved it! that was exactly how kate was....this week after i took her to the bathroom, she ran back to her room (she knows which one it is!), let herself in, & pushed the door closed so i couldn't follow her into the room! no attachment issues for her! (i even use "nursery with her friends" to get her to do things....i'm a great mom, right?!)

she looked adorable in her costume walking down the street! i glad we got to see her in person :)

(and yes, last year we walked without the stroller...that's why we took it this year! kate was able to "keep-up", but it was perfect for the walk home!)

Meg said...

even colby made the comment after we were with you this weekend how cute and old she is getting. Crazy how time flies. Kinda hope the next eight weeks fly by ...for my own selfish reasons though. So I can see my feet again..you know?

Hansen Family said...

I am glad she is going you will be able to enjoy church again! I never had a problem with trae or aspen but Peyton is a diffrent story. Bryan sitsin there with her most of the time.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer