Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tywer is 23!

Well my youngest brother Tyler turned 23 yesterday (Nov.3rd) We celebrated his birthday on Sunday at my parents. We had Ty's favorite pizza and brownies. I seriously love my little brother, he has so much energy for life and is just such a good kid. I feel like most youngest kids are the most spoiled but for some reason Tyler has turned out despite being spoiled (ha ha ha...minus of course the crimson fury!) Some of my favorite memories growing up involve Tyler just being Tyler. I love him to death and hope that he knows how much we love him. Happy Birthday Tyler! Tyler is not only cute but available...ha ha ha!

Liddy demanding all the attention (of course!)
Lydia was loving grandpa, partly because she was so scared of Uncle Tyler. Every time Tyler would come even close to Lydia she would give him the look of death, not joke we laughed for about 45 minutes because it was so funny!
So much for being the fun uncle huh TY?



Tyler's favorite mom's homemade brownies!



My cute mom and dad...I can't believe that their youngest is 23 years old!


4 comments:

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Britt, speaking of your brother being totally single -- we both know a really hot single blonde on the prowl, ha ha! And thanks for your sweet comments -- I totally feel like a beached whale, so it's so flattering when someone tells you how good you look with a big-round belly :) We miss you guys, and can't wait to see sweet little Lydia!

Emily Call said...

too bad my sister is too old for your brother. She is 31 and we are trying to get her married! ha ha.

how are you guys?

anne said...

So fun to see what you are up to in more detail here! We love the Hardman family and have from day one when we moved into the Sunridge Ward. Your brother is a darling and my boys love him...though they never see him anymore. Where is he these days? Going to school? xoxoxo Take Care!

Kara said...

I love your parents! Happy Birthday Tyler!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer