Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Where my girls at?

Well my good friend Stacie was out of town (in Puerto Rico to be exact) and needed someone to watch her girls for one day. I of course volunteered #1 because I love her girls, and #2 Lydia gets so excited when she has someone other then me to play with. Let's just say it was quite the day. 4 Girls, 3 playgrounds, the merry go round, McDonalds, the Aquarium, movies, ice cream and me in a mini van. Here are a few of the pics, it really was so much fun!
7:30-8:30 am
We started off playing down in the studio. All three of Stacie's girls take from me so they were so excited to play on the mat's and dance around without any instruction with it (ha ha ha!)

8:30-9:30am
Then it was off to the park. Lydia and Ameliah were the best of friends.

Cute sisters Kaylee and Emma


Lydia



9:30-9:45 am
Snack time at the park




10:00-10:02 am (ha ha ha!)
We went to South Town mall to ride the merry-go-round. For some reason I thought this would take all sorts of time but Lydia's tantrum (when the ride was over) was longer then the ride itself.


Cute Emma would pose every time she saw the camera pointed at her.


Lydia and Ameliah... they loved it



10:15-11:00
We went down to the dinosaur play place in the mall...The girls had a blast and for most of the time they had it to themselves.


Ameliah and a little boy that showed up later went the rounds over the globe in the background. It was so funny to watch them baby argue over it!

Kaylee was Lydia's protector...she kept saying "Lydia is my best friend in the whole world!"


I love love love Kaylee she is seriously my favorite. She wore her favorite spider man shoes, and roared like a dinosaur the whole time we were at the dino play place.
McDonalds
11:00-12:00 pm

Living planet aquarium
12:00-12:45
After McDOnalds we went to the living planet aquarium.
By this time they were pretty tired and towards the end it was really showing that it was 1 hr past Liddy's nap time.

All the girls loved the sting reys but they were a little scared.
Right after Emma washed her hands she went back over and one of the sting reys totally sprayed her. It went ALL OVER!

1:00-3:30
After the aquarium it was back to my house for naps (only for Lydia), ice cream, Ice Age, more studio, a tea party, playing with Che' and chip time!

Emma was so excited about her puzzle that she completed while we were watching Ice age!
It was such a fun and jam packed day. I will say that 4 kids seems like a lot but we had a blast!


7 comments:

Simeona Family said...

Wow! You should totally open up a daycare. With the way that you keep them busy the whole day you would be total hit!!! You can start out with my girls!!!

Sarah said...

4 IS a lot ;) But it's so fun too! You are awesome- what an amazing babysitter, you have one lucky ducky friend!

Hansen Family said...

I bet those girls just loved being with you! i know who to call when i need a baby sitter. come december I think you might come in handy! lol

Catherine said...

Hey! I hadn't "checked up" on you for a while. What a cute family you guys are! Lydia is so stinkin cute. I know we always say it, but we really would love to get together with you guys sometime. Let's get something set up . . . even if we have to wait until the holidays are over.

Much Love!

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh that looks like fun! Sometimes I wish I would have had twins with my first pregnancy just so Emmett has company other than me. I bet you were all so exhausted after such a busy day!

holly said...

wow! i don't know if its because i'm always tired or what....but you had quite the busy day!! next time you go off for an adventure i know one more little girl that would love to join you!

see you at bunco...is it sad that i'm totally counting down the days :)

Meg said...

Wow, you are setting the standard way too high for the first time you take all her girls!! What a great friend you are. If you ever feel Lydia needs some boyish influences in her life, you know I live right next door to Stacie with three really really fun and cute boys that aren't too out of control ever. :) In fact, next week on maybe Wednesday or Thursday......


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer