Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is HALLOWEEN

We had such a fun Halloween, Lydia was dressed as a little Lady Bug and we took her trick or treating. At first she was a little shy, but by the end she was getting all excited knocking on the doors and putting her little bucket up for people to put treats in. She made me laugh because at the first house she got a sucker and those are her all time favorite so for the rest of the time she was sucking on that sucker. It was so fun to see our neighborhood just come alive, there were a ton of kids. Afterwards our good friends the Millers came over and we all hit Red Robin and watched the dumbest scary movie ever (The shining) Don't see it, it is old and very stupid. Overall it was a great Halloween, and it made it so fun with Lydia!
P.S. The title of my post is for Justin and Linds...you guys can do the actions for it (ha ha ha!)


Trick or Treat!

My good friend's girls were all bugs too so I had to get a pick of the bug ball!

Notice that Lydia won't take the sucker out to save her life!






"Yum, Yum!"


Next year we will definitely be traveling with a wagon, Lydia walked so stinking SLOW!





Even Che' got in on the trick or treating action, he was pretty excited!



All ready





Liddy bug, my Lady Bug!


5 comments:

Ashley King said...

She looks SO ADORABLE!! How fun :)

Sarah said...

Dang lady, you're so hot! ;) Seriously, love the boots. And I am in love with Lydia. Her costume is freakin adorable.

Rachelle Underwood said...

She looks so cute! Brent my oldest wanted to be all these girl costumes. It is so much easier to find girl halloween costumes! Where's you costume Britt? :)

Meg said...

I have two things to say, "Come play with us " and "Here's Johnny!"

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

I love her costume!!! What a doll...


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer