Monday, November 30, 2009

Cinder-Liddy

I was doing laundry and Lydia pulled this darling little shirt out and wanted it on. She kept tripping on it because it hung down and so we added the darling belt. She would not take this outfit off. I tell ya not a day goes by that she doesn't just crack me up. My favorite is I was putting up the decorations that day and I had just been dusting and ran to get the phone and came back and she was finishing where i had left off...my cute little Cinder-liddy!

I have to use the elemt of surprise lately becaues she doesn't want to be in the pictures just see them after they are taken.
Pointing that she wants to see the pics...so fun!
Moving the basket so she can...


finishing dusting!


2 comments:

Emily Call said...

cute.

Shana Smith said...

So funny! Coast WONT let me take a picture of him either, he just wants to see the camera with the pictures in it! Too too funny!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer