Friday, November 20, 2009

NEW MOON



YES I am one of those dorks that is totally obsessed with Twilight. So when my good friend Jill called me to see if I would be interested in tickets to see the "New Moon" movie the night before it comes out, you know my answer was YES!!! Anyways a bunch of friends from high school and my sister-in-law all went last night (at 9:00 pm) and saw the movie. It was actually pretty funny to come out of the movie and see all the people waiting to see the midnight showing (suckers!) I must say after reading the books I was always on team Edward but after seeing the movie Jacob definitely moved up a notch. It certainly helped that he was ripped and his shirt was off for the better half of the movie (ha ha ha!) Anyways overall I thought it was a great movie, stayed true to the book and kept ya excited for "Eclipse" So anyways Jill thanks for the tickets and girls thanks for a fun night out!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

just got back from seeing it.... literally 10 minutes ago!! LOVED IT, of course. Agree with everything you said. Edward fan, but liking Jacob more and more (his abs were nice eye candy) and it made me so sad to have to wait for Eclipse!! Bella was much prettier in this movie too I thought- she is just stunning.

Allyson White said...

Put your shirt back on Edward--glad it was only for a few seconds!

Andee said...

I saw it last night. I agree, if Edward would do a few sit ups it would be a lot easier to choose! :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer