Sunday, November 22, 2009

Now that's what I call a "Play Date!"

This weekend we went out with some good friends who just moved back from San Francisco (if anyone needs a great dentist let us know!) It was so much fun Brian and Becca's daughter Sadie and Lydia are about 3 months apart and it was obvious they were destined to be friends. We had a quick dinner at Pei Wei and then went to the mall to ride the merry go round and hit up the play place. The girls had a blast and it made it so much fun to plan a date around them. Thanks guys for a fun night we will have to do it again! The girlies had a blast!
Liddy and Sadie had a blast running around playing while we got to catch up

YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!


They went on the rollercoaster quarter ride, it was pretty funny when the music for the ride started they both started dancing.



Destined to be friends!


4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

I DO need a new dentist! I used to go to Brian's dad. I have thought about going to Brian but I don't want him to know how bad my teeth are! It's embarrassing! That looked like an awesome playdate though. We should have one - I have TONS more free time now that I only work part-time. Maybe next week?

holly said...

so cute! we do need to get kate & lydia together...i'm sure they'd have tons of fun together!

Shay @ Sugarflies Designs said...

Britt, you are so sweet, it was way hard to try to figure out room themes for, not one, but two boys!! Oh and, you married into the Knudsen family -- trust me, you'll have a boy, haha! The next one coming up, I just feel it :) Plus, our little babies need some boy cousins...

Blacks said...

It was soo fun! Most of Sadie's friends have been boys up until now so it was darling to see her with a little girlfriend. Let's go out again soon!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer