Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Take a BOW!!!

I meant to post pictures from the Studio's dance recital much sooner, but Christmas just snuck up on us. Anyways our dance recital was December 15th, and all I can say was all of my girls did AMAZING!!! I aboslutely love my job and I love the girls at my studio (yes I am biased but seriously they are the best!) It was so fun to see how much progress they have made in the past year. Anyways here are some pics of my girls!

"Beat it" (by Fall Out Boy)
Academy A


"Get Ready"
Academy B

"He could be the one"
Academy D

"Steal my Kisses"
Academy C

"Boom Boom Pow!"
Academy A

"That's not my name"
Academy B


G-Force
Academy D


"Up Town Girl"
3-4 yr olds

"Say Hey"
5-7 yr olds


"Butterfly Kisses"
3-4 yr olds
"Dancing with Myself"
8-10 yr olds


"Rock n' Robin"
3-4 yr olds

"Boogie that be"
Academy C


The Finale

3 comments:

Brecke said...

Great job on all your costumes! Wow, It's so awesome how many dancers you have.

The Richards said...

I love the costumes... Hailey is still asking if she can go back to dance and she informed that you are the only teacher that she wants. I need to stop waiting for things to get less crazy and just sign her up and deal with it.

Sarah said...

You are amazing! I can't believe you run a studio- I'm really jealous. BTW, your Christmas looked fabulous and Liddy is just adorable- as always :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer