Friday, January 1, 2010

What a wonderful life!

Well as I reflect on all that has happened in the past year I can't help but feel like "I have a WONDERFUL life!" I feel so lucky to be able to look back on the past year and have so many great memories, and see how truly blessed we have been. We have a beautful daughter who fills each moment of each day with wonder and excitement. Lydia over the past year has changed and grown up so much. She went from crawling, to walking to running all in the past year. She has learned word upon word and sure knows how to get what she wants. Chris has been so blessed with his work, as a realtor many people have had to get extra jobs to support their families but Chris has mannaged to stay busy, and had a great year. My studio has officially been in business for over a year, I feel so lucky to get to do what I love every day. But even more than dance I LOVE being a mom, there truly is no greater calling! We have been blessed with many new friendships in our ward and neighborhood. We have gone through a ward split which allowed us to get new callings which will definitely challenge both of us. We have seen many changes in both of our families both blessings and trials but we have grown through them all. Who are we kidding everyday that I wake up I can't help but feel like "I don't know what I did to deserve all of this!" So here is to 2009 for all the great times and great memories and 2010 I"m hoping you bring just as much joy!

1 comments:

l.k. said...

Oh britt... you are so cute! I seriously just love you so much! Happy new year!

P.s. we should have a real new years celebration next week with our husbands here this time. :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer