Thursday, January 28, 2010

I want...

Cookies
Well it has been a long time since I have made home made cookies, I decided to take a break since Chris wasn't feeling the love from them (i.e. I was rushing and they weren't turning out the way I would've liked!) Anyways Chris had an appointment that went way late so Lydia and I decided to make him cookies. I really only like the dough, but lucky for me Lydia loved them (surprise, surprise) she devoured three in about 10 min. I know I'm a bad parent but she was loving them! Anyways there is nothing better then chocolate chips all over and a cup (or sippy cup) of milk!


The last bight, while riding her pony and holding her baby...I like to call it her entourage!!!
It is the real life "Bam, Bam"
"CHEESE" (she officially has that one down!)
You can't have cookies without milk!
I had to throw this one in Daddy brought Lydia home some drum sticks from Vegas (it was SWAG) and she LOVES them. She even tries to play Che', needless to say he doesn't really appreciate it all that much (ha ha ha!)


1 comments:

Rob Dog said...

so cute!! She is in good company Hayden LOVES cookies and milk! (and don't feel bad I have been known to give him multiple cookies if he loves them!) And Hayden is only allowed to have sticks, or clubs of any sort outside! He would whack EVERYTHING including our dog with toy golf clubs and bats!! It was bad! :)

PS your hair is dang cute!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer