Friday, January 15, 2010

A new favorite!

Well for the past year or so we have heard from our bro and sis in law (Justin and Lindsey) all about this amazing Thai restaurant called 5 star! They too are fans of the whole in the wall, don't have to wait and yet darn good food. Well the day after Christmas (yes this post is old) we headed up to the outlets to look for some post Christmas deals and then we headed to 5 Star! and all I can say is YES it was as amazing as they said, even as I am writing this post my mouth is watering thinking about their fabulous spring rolls. Anyways thanks guys for as always a great night, and thanks for the new favorite! It doesn't look like Christmas was good to Chris and I...atleast Lydia looks cute (ha ha ha!)
Our cute little "Punky Brewster" as Chris calls her!

Ok I love this pic...Lydia obviously loves her daddy!


0 comments:


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer