Friday, July 2, 2010

June Lake Powell Trip

Oh how we love Lake Powell! This trip was so fun, minus that fact that I couldn't participate in all the fun things I usually do at the Lake! It was tough but it will be worth it in the end! Anyways thanks Mom and Dad for another great trip, and I know Lydia had a BLAST!

Liddy playing in her "Hot Tub" as she calls it, and the water really did get pretty hot.
My little curious bug
Uncle Tyler teaching her how to squirt people
The Crew!
Liddy with her Daddy and Grandpa
I think she is pretty well protected
Mom, Dad and Derek hanging out on the beach!
Me and Liddy...YES I KNOW I"M HUGE!




1 comments:

Kara said...

WHAT? You are not huge. You are tiny. Love all the pics. Your summer vacations seem amazing.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer