Tuesday, July 13, 2010

My Little COWGIRL!

Well it is official Lydia is going to be a total HICK (ha ha ha!) I don't know if it is because she has grown up in Riverton where on our walks we pass several horses and farms with horses or if it has more to do with her recent obsession with "Toy Story" Her favorite is BUZZ but we have sort of pushed Jesse on her too (ha ha ha!)

Anyways over the 4th we went to the Oakley rodeo and she LOVED every second of it. She called it the "Rideo" and she will tell ya all about the Horsey's, bull's and the RED truck that she saw. Every time we pass the horses on our walk to the park she asks if we can go to the Rideo...ha ha ha! Anyways I fully embrace my daughter's cowgirl passions and will admitt I wish I was a cowgirl (for real!!!)

One of her favorite lines is "YEE HAW!"
She didn't get those pouty lips from me, that's for sure.
Her grandma Knudsen got her these darling red boots for her birthday and she has loved wearing them...and I'm not going to lie I think they are the cutest things EVER!
Giddy up!
I love my little cowgirl!




1 comments:

Patrice Pedersen said...

These Pictures are darling! I love the red boots, I kinda wish I had some!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer