Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Favatella/Hardman Family Reunion

Last Saturday we had the Favatella/Costanza (with Hardman's) Reunion...Here is the explanation. We are Hardman's but my grandma remarried an amazing man Felix Favatella so even though we aren't Favatella's we certainly love the Favatella family and feel so blessed that my Grandma was able to find such an amazing person to share the rest of her life with, and a family that loves her so much. It was such a great time catching up with family we haven't seen in what seems like forever. There was good food, a raffle, live music, fire engine ride, horse shoes. Not to mention that the kids got to play in the new tree house that Felix made, as well as the HUGE teepee, amongst other things. Anyways it is always nice to see family and to meet new people that are apart of our family!

My dad and my aunt Suzy (she is the youngest in the Hardman family)
My aunt Suzy and her daughter (my cousin) Whitney
Whitney and her darling son Messiah...he is 5 months old and so stinking cute!
Tayjah (my cousin Jordan's daughter) Cordell (L) My cousin Pat's son, and Julian (R) My cousin Keisha's son.
All the Hardman 2nd cousins Lydia, Tayjah, Marley, Cardell, Messiah and Julian
Lydia LOVES fire trucks and my Grandpa Felix just so happens to have a real firetruck from like the 1920's it is so cool and still works and everything.
Love my little cow girl



Overall it was a fun time had by all, and Lydia especially loved playing with her nana and grandpa Hardman, as well as not having to take a nap (ha ha ha!)


3 comments:

Hughes Family said...

Thanks for the pictures Britt. My mom said you two chatted and how cute Lydia is. It's so fun to see the pictures of all the kids too. I haven't seen anyone in years since I don't live in Utah anymore.
Suzy looks great too!
You take great photo's too!

Sarah said...

Cutest little cowgirl I've ever seen! I loved your anniversery post by the way-too cute :)

Travis and Cristan said...

Hey Britt, I found you! I seriously NEVER look at peoples blog lists, but tonight I was going through an old box of pictures and I found some of us from 6th grade! To say the least they are way funny! Then I was on Sarah Jermans blog and I saw you and Chris's link...so I peeked :) You have such a cute little girl and I am excited for your new little arrival! I loved reading your ann. story. Isn't it funny how thing work out! I am so glad I found you! I've got a blog but I am not the best at uppdating it..travisstoryfamily.blogspot :)


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer