Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dino Day!

Well Chris had to work on Saturday which meant Liddy, Auddy and I were going to make the most of our Friday (since Friday is usually cleaning day, so we can make the most of our Saturday with Daddy!) Anyways I have always wanted to go to the Museum of Ancient history at Thanksgiving Point, and I knew Lydia would be in heaven. So we had lunch, packed up and headed out. To say the least it was so much fun. We spent 1 1/2 hrs going through it. Lydia loved to roar at all the dinosaurs, and she kept saying "look Mom!" at anything she saw. After we were done we went into the souvenir shop, I told her we needed to go home and she let me know very clearly that she didn't want to go yet, I tried to bribe her with a new dino toy and she was not having that so I finally relented and she chose going through the museum again over getting a new toy (ha ha ha!) So yes we went through the museum twice and everything was just as fascinating to her as the first time. It was fun the second time too because Audrey woke up so it was fun to see her get excited about seeing new things as well. To say the least I think we will be heading back to the dino museum another day...when we have an entire day to kill (ha ha ha!)

This was a "Momma Look!" moment...I'm not even sure what that is.
Here is her doing a "ROAR!"

Oh goodness how I LOVE that little girlie!



I actually loved seeing all the dinosaurs too, I loved the Museum of Natural History when I was little (that may be our next adventure...if that place still exists!)


"SCARY!"

She really enjoyed playing with the dino's...and when other kids came Lydia was so good to share!

She only played in the dirt for about 2 minutes, she got her hands dirty and instantly wanted them CLEANED...I think she is somewhat of a clean freak, like her mama!


That is Lydia making a FISH FACE



She is pretending to be a shark. She actually loved the shark so much we had to call Daddy so she could tell him all about it.

She spent close to an hour playing in the dino dig section. She had so much fun!


No I didn't forget about little A...she finally woke up!


You start the museum by going through a "Black hole"I think you can tell by both of the girls faces that it was a bit scary (ha ha ha)

No Lydia we can't take him home.


Lydia is my little buddy...she is so
sweet!

Chris and I are never in pictures together...which is why it looks so great (ha ha ha!)

So lucky to have two little girlies!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You are looking FAB! And so thin... Seriously, you are one hot mama! And your girls are adorable. You need to be a model family or something ;) anyway... Looks like a fun day. I love that place. It's a nice break for me to take my kids there because it keeps them busy for hours!!

Meg said...

How fun! The girls look darling! I am loving your sweater in the last photo. Is it new or have I just never seen it cause you've got more clothes than anyone I know?!

Meg said...

P.S. who's the random lady on your tv screen in the picture of you and Liddy?

RyanandHailee said...

So...Fun!!! We love that place! It is such a great place to go when you have the day to kill! Your girlies are so adoarable Gorgeous like their Mama! :)

Emily Call said...

how fun. I'm glad I get to read your blog... miss seeing you at church.

Pew Family said...

How adorable are you and your girls?! You have such beautiful kids. Looks like a great time, we'll have to check that place out.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer