Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Day!

We celebrated my Dad's Birthday on the 18th of February and we just celebrated my Grandma Favatella (my dad's mom's) birthday on the 3rd. It is always so much fun to get together with family! I am so lucky to have such an amazing dad who is so supportive. I always joke that I am a total daddy's girl, but really I am. I talk to my dad almost every single day. He really is such a great dad and he has totally embraced being a grandpa. I feel so lucky that my girls have such a great relationship with him (even though Audrey is a little scared of him...ha ha ha!)

Also I feel so lucky to have such an awesome Grandma, she has always been so supportive and would do anything for her kids and grandkids and now great grand kids. We were also so glad to see my grandpa who had been in the hospital for a few days, getting over a really bad case of Pneumonia. We are so glad that he is home and love him so much as well!

Dad's Birthday

Derek and Ash with the girls.
Derek and Ashley are so adventurous they are going on a 3 month trip to south america next week. We are really going to miss them and hope they have a safe trip!
My mom and dad...don't they look so good?
Our silly little family...notice my girls are a little grubby. As soon as they get to nana and grandpa's they get comfortable (ha ha ha!)
Tyler... he is going for the just rolled out of bed look (i'm pretty sure he had just rolled out of bed, ha ha ha!)

Grandma Favatella's Birthday
My Aunt Suze, Aunt Kathy, and cousin Whitney...cutting the cake!
Grandma and Grandpa Favatella
"the little sister!"
My grandma just turned 76...but she will always be 30 to us!
Lydia loves anything having to do with birthdays, she has already started telling me what she wants for her birthday...sprinkles and licorice (ha ha ha, this will be an easy birthday to shop for!)
I wonder how long it will be before I can get a family pic with everyone smiling?
My cousin J and his wife emily...they are always so cute with my girls, probably because they have two of their own too!


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your family is so cute Brit!! It's always so fun to see them in pictures and recognize them all after such a long time.

Maranda said...

You have such a beautiful family, even if everyone isn't smiling ;) I'm so glad to hear that Audrey is afraid of your dad! Ok, well not glad, but I've been worried because every time Lucy sees my dad she bursts into tears. It makes me feel so bad because I know he loves her so much and wants to hug and kiss her but she will bury her face in my shoulder and hold on to me for dear life. It takes her a while to warm up to him. Was Lydia that way too? I'm hoping she grows out of it soon! Happy Birthdays!

Janine Hughes said...

I keep up with our family through your photos and blog! Thanks Britt!!

Janine

Brittany said...

Love your sweet family! Your parents are the best!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer