Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dino Museum...part 2!

So last Friday Meg, Angie and I all took our kids (and Meg's cute nephew Ian) to the dino museum. Lydia was so excited that we were going back. To say that she loves this place is a total understatement...she is OBSESSED!

Angie has the cutest little twin boys, and Ian and Lydia are about a year apart so it was a perfect activity for a Friday afternoon. We went to Chick-fil-A afterwards where the kids played on the playground for about an hour and a half...it was a great start to our weekend!

Thanks girls for the invite, we will definitely have to do it again SOON!

The kiddo's...I tried to get a pic of them all looking at the fish but as soon as I got my camera out they ran away!
SCARY!
She kept asking me if she could climb the leg...ha ha ha!
Meg with cute baby Cash...he was an ANGEL the entire time!
"Momma hurry....yook at this!"
Lydia and Ian
Andrew and Jack...aren't they so stinking cute?


2 comments:

NatBug said...

My kids love the dinosaur museum too! That place can entertain for hours! That is so funny that Lydia wanted to climb the leg, she sure is cute Brit. I haven't seen Jared's boys in a while, I think that they look like him.

Meg said...

Too bad all peeps didn't enjoy the dino museum...lame.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer