Tuesday, July 15, 2008

3 Months...boy has that flown by!

Happy 3 month baby girl!
She loves to have Chris hold her!
Sunday in her cutest little dress with a darling little smile.
Her with her bunny...this is to measure how big she is getting
Don't mind the spit up on her dress...its a pretty normal thing for her!
Ok so I can't believe it but Lydia just had her 3 month B-day! I know it sounds silly but I can not believe how fast it went. She is rolling over, smiling, laughing, baby talking, she loves for you to hold her standing up and so much more. I seriously can't begin to tell you how much I love her and how blessed I feel to have her in our home.

4 comments:

Heather Strong said...

She is seriously so cute! Aren't they so fun at this age?? We really need to get together and have a play date. So did you start up a dance studio? I looked at the Academy of Dance Studio blog. Awesome!

RyanandHailee said...

So Cute! She is gorgeous :) They are so much fun and it only gets better and better. It is so crazy how you can love them so much you can't even stand it. It makes you wonder how you made it in life wothout them. Happy 3 month b-day lydia you are adorable

Meg said...

She is looking so much older...it is crazy! You can actually see what she is going to look like as she grows up. That is cool. She is a beautiful babe and I can't believe she is three months already either. WOW how time flies when you're having fun!

The Searle Family said...

Hey! Thanks for writing on our blog:) Lydia is getting so big. She is so stinkin cute!! Congratulations on your new house and how exciting about your new studio. Hope you guys are doing well!!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer