Sunday, July 6, 2008

The Baby Blessing

The after party outfit!
We sure are proud parents

I absolutely love being a mom!
A smile that just melts ya!



It was fun to have friends and family...and lots of food!



We had Lydia's blessing July 6, 2008. It was such an amazing day. I felt so overwhelmed because of how blessed I really feel. We have this absolutely gorgeous daughter who has truly brought so much joy into our home. It was so nice to have family and friends over, we have always had such an amazing support I really don't know what I would do without it. It was also very cool because Tim and Marie blessed Deni right before we did, so not only are the girls two days apart but now they share the same blessing day!

7 comments:

Meg said...

It has been what a week since I've seen Lydia and she already looks so much bigger! She is so darling! You look so cute in the pictures. Sorry we are lame friends and didn't make it!

Catherine said...

She is too cute! I love the after party outfit . . . she's a fashionista already!

FRANK AND HEATHER MAILE said...

Cute pics...your daughter is adorable.

p.s. I love her headband and blessing dress...great taste!

I hope all is going well with you guys. You look so happy!

Tell Patrice I say hi when you see her.

RyanandHailee said...

Hey I am so glad you found us! You have a cute family too! Lydia is so dang adorable! WOW she is going to be a heart breaker for sure :) being a mommy is the greatest thing ever! We should get together sometime.. it would be fun!

Catherine said...

I'm only 17 weeks along so hopefully I don't show too much yet. I think I'm just "packing on the chub." With Belle I never got the cute round belly... just looked chubby. I'm hoping I get it with this one.
I found out next week what we're having so I'll be sure to update you.

www.OgazFamily.blogspot.com said...

Britt,
She is adorable!!!!!!! Congratulations!
- Mandy

Heather Strong said...

She is so cute! I love the dress. They make such pretty blessing dresses for girls and all the boy outfits make them look like they are from the 1800's. I can't decide who she looks like, though!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer