Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tag...I'm it!

Three Joys
1. Spending time with Chris and Lydia...doesn't matter where or what we are doing!
2. 6:00 am water ski run at Lake Powell on perfect glass and no other boats to compete with!
3. Playing fetch with Che' at the fish lake by our house!

Three Fears
1. That something bad will happen to someone I love (Chris, Lydia, Che...)
2. Being home alone at night and someone breaking in...we are kind of out in the boonies!
3. Spiders, yes I know it is dorky but they scare the crap out of me.

Three Goals
1. Get back down to my pre-pregnancy weight
2. Run another marathon
3. Get the studio up and going and running smoothly!

Three Current Obsessions/Collections
1. Our daughter Lydia...yes I have become one of those people who won't shut up about their kid.
2. The FLDS church, I have read a couple of great books by women who escaped...that is one crazy religion!
3. Blogging it has become an addiction!

Three Random Surprising Facts about Me
1. I have never broken a bone
2. I have been sky diving, bungee jumping, scuba diving and para-sailing which doesn't really fit my personality.
3. I can't burp...I have never in my life been able to burp!

I tag: Marie, Heather, Catherine

2 comments:

Sharielle said...

Brit, it was so good to hear from you. I can't believe you have a baby, that is crazy to me. Makes me feel old (even though I am about to have one too). I am so glad I can read your blog and keep up with what is going on with your cute fam!!! Keep in touch!!!

Sharielle

Heather Strong said...

How fun! I want to run a marathon with you! I gained 63 pounds during my pregnancy (I ate hot dogs like all pigs were dying) but I only have 13 pounds left to lose! You look great in all of your pictures.


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer