Sunday, August 3, 2008

Happy 3 year anniversary!

Well it is hard to believe that it has been three years, It has gone by so fast. I feel so blessed to have such an amazing husband to share my life with. We have had our ups and downs but have grown together through thick and thin! He is my best friend and the love of my life...and who could ask for more. So here are some pics of what we were doing August 4th, 2005!

So here is the past three years in a nut shell
Married August 4th, 2005-I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day!

Honeymoon...Seattle and Victoria island (canada) we had such a blast watching whales and eating at La Fantana Ciciliana!


Bought a house...Chris carried me through the threshold and I cried because of the smell.


Moved in two months later (had to get rid of the smell amongst other things!)

Started a new teaching job...Chris got into Business school

Had our first anniversary...celebrated at the roof and anniversary inn!


Went on some fun vacations i.e Florida, Lake Powell, Pinedale, Sun Valley, Argentina, Brazil,


Got our puppy Che'-the love of our life when he wasn't destroying 3 cell phones, 2 sets of blinds, more shoes than I can count, I big rug, 4 gates, 2 hoses and 5 doggie beds!


2nd anniversary...Went to park city
Got Pregnant!
Sold our house

Moved to the farm while our house was being built

Had our precious baby girl Lydia April 21st, 2008


Closed on our house April 30th


Chris Graduated May 2nd

Moved into our new house May 3rd

And now here we are Husband, wife, baby and dog...
and they lived happily ever after!












9 comments:

Star LaPoint said...

Hey Britt it was so good seeing you at the shower. Ok so I have a a kidney stone question! I have had an ache in my right kidney on and off for months and now its getting to be a piercing. Did you have any of that before you actually passed your kidney stones? After reading your post abuot it Im totally freaked! Any advice?

RyanandHailee said...

Happy Anniversary :)
You guys are such a cute couple and have such a cute little family now! Your Pictures are so cute and good!Lydia is getting so big! She is beautiful :)

Ashley King said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! Your family pic at the top of your blog is adorable by the way!

Chelsea said...

Happy 3rd Anniversary! What a fun life you guys have had so far! I am soooooo excited that you have a blog and we can catch up with eachother!! I was almost in tears when I got your comment! I can't believe you have a little girl too- aren't they the best? Love the name Lydia, and she is so darling. So proud of you for starting up a dance studio too- watch out Utah Dance Center :)!! I will tell everyone I know to check it out and you better bet as soon as Tate is old enough I will bring her by for some classes. Can't wait to keep in better touch! xo- Chels

Meg said...

I cannot believe it has been three years already! It goes by so fast! I loved the walk down memory lane with the pictures. It is amazing how much younger you guys look on your wedding! Can't wait to see what the next three years brings for us....because obviously we'll be spending them together!

Heather Strong said...

That is so cute! Congrats on 3 years! I remember coming to your wedding reception just a couple days after I got home from my mission! Crazy!

NatBug said...

That is so funny that you guys went to Victoria for your honeymoon, becuase that is where John and I went for ours too, 7 years ago!!! We loved it up there so much that we have gone back to Victoria twice and Seattle 5 times, it does help that my Uncle lives in Seattle though. I really like this posting, it is cute to see what has happened to you guys in the past 3 years!

Catherine said...

Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures. So Fun!

Jake and Kim said...

Oh wow you have the best pics!! Congrats on your anniversary and your amazing little family! So adorable. How fun is marriage, seriously!? Thank you for your post, I really will be calling you once things settle a little, I really want them to meet you they would absolutely love you. Thank you for teaching me so much about...teaching! And don't you worry I will post a ton more about my class. My room looks even better now because I hung their dolls from the ceiling...dolls that they decorated to look like them!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer