Saturday, August 9, 2008

Old friends...good times

It was Tiffany's baby shower on Thursday and it was so much fun to see some old friends that I haven't seen forever. Tiffany is so freaking cute, and looks amazing especially since she is due here pretty soon, in the picture you can't even tell she is pregnant. It was so much fun to see what everyone is up to now and reminice about the good old days on drill team (i.e. why did we have to wear poo brown unitards with chinaman hair while this years team had great costumes?) It was also cool because the shower was at Brecke's house (which is absolutely amazing by the way,) anyways I had been to the parade of homes that day and come to find out her husband built my all time favorite home ever...if you went it is the Cottonwood craftsman (it is where the trailer homes used to be in the downs.) Anyways I love these girls to death and loved catching up.
P.S. Tiffany good luck with the delivery, it is totally worth it!
from left to right (I don't know everyone's married last name)
Tiffany Feltenbarger, Tiffany (Sharp) Boyer, Traci (Ewell) Irving, Me, Brecke (Carlson) Ure,
Jen Brown



4 comments:

NatBug said...

That look likes you guys had a good time, it is fun reuniting with old friends.

Boyer family said...

oh how I miss all of us girls. It was so fun to see you and to catch up, I just wish I lived closer to make all of us hang out. Thanks again for coming it was so good to see you. Love ya
Tiff

Anonymous said...

Britt it was so fun to see you!! I love Lydia she is so darling! Lets not wait that long to see each other again.

Heather Strong said...

Oh my gosh! Emmett was almost 19 pounds at his 4 month appt! We started him on foods, too, and he LOVES LOVES LOVES them. We can hardly get him to take a bottle anymore because he loves eating from a spoon. Lydia is SO cute - she is going to be a pretty one!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer