Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy 4 month B-day!


Bumbo!

Ok so I have totally become one of those obsessive moms, but honestly I wouldn't want it any other way. So today was Lydia's 4 month b-day and it has gone by so fast. I look at pics of her when she was first born and she was just so tiny. Does anyone else feel like they wish they could slow down time. Now i'm not complaining because I love all the new little things that she is learning and doing (grabs the spoon, bottle, and anything else and puts it in her mouth, or giggles when you kiss her cheek.) Anyways I love her to death and so for her mini B-day we got her a BUMBO! Yes i'm so excited now she can sit on the counter while I make dinner and I don't have to carry her in the front pack (she likes to be apart of the action, and let's be honest I spoil the heck out of this kid!)

The old way of cooking dinner!

4 comments:

Marie said...

hooray for the bumbo! It is the best!!!!

NatBug said...

I have never seen a bumbo before. I guess that is because my baby is almost five. It looks like it is really handy. And the baby can't flip out, right? Very cool.

Heather Strong said...

I have that Bumbo! Love it except for Emmett is already almost too big for it. It is so fun for me to read your blog and all the things that are going on because it's like reading about all the things I get excited about, too! Feeding with a spoon, trying to cook dinner with a baby, getting them to giggle, etc... We really need to get together! I want to come see your pretty house!

RyanandHailee said...

She is so dang cute I can't get over it! I absolutely love love love the bumbo!!! Carter was lydias age when I started hygiene school and boy it sure did come in handy for homework and all , put in in the bumbo and turn on baby einsteins and life was good!!!! It is the best invention!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer