Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Labor Day...on Jordanelle!

On Saturday before Labor Day my family went to Jordanelle. It was so much fun to do an old fashioned, wake up early, ski before the sun comes up boat run. We haven't just gone boating for the morning in I don't know how long. Lydia got to try out her new sunglasses, and as usual she loves being on the boat...I hope that she stays that way!Anyways afterwards we went to the outlest and of course Lydia got totally spoiled by her grandparents...they got her the cutest little outfits which I can't wait to fit her (she is still wearing her newborn clothes...so I'll be excited when she can finally move up to 3 month clothing.) After the outlets we went to one of my all time favorite restaurants "Redrock." After that we watched the Utah and BYU games. It was a great day and a fun little break from life! Thanks mom and dad for a fun filled weekend!

Lydia in her cool new shades!

Grandpa holding Lydia on the boat...she loves that binky!


My dad getting ready to ski...the water was glass and a skiers paradise!

4 comments:

Meg said...

sounds fun....but not as fun as woulda coulda had with us! Let's be honest, we miss you when we are away!

l.k. said...

BRIT!!! First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Second of all, I freakin love that third picture of Lydia with the hat - I am going to blow it up and use it as wallpaper!!! Haha. I really am going to print it out, it's adorable! She just looks so shy and innocent in it. :)

Catherine said...

I just saw your link for your dance studio - so fun! That really is so neat to have your own place. I bet your students love you!. If we move back to the SL valley, I would love to send Belle to you. Good luck with everything!

Marie said...

Seriously those glasses are so cute!


This is my favorite pic of her holding on to grandpa's finger

Baby Girl

Baby Girl
This is our baby girl at 16 weeks. It was such an amazing thing to see her moving and count all of her fingers and toes for the first time. I know I bawled and Chris won't admitt it, but he was pretty emotional as well.

It's a girl!

It's a girl!

She's going to be a dancer